Islam pays great attention to the position of youths in societies; that is because the young generation of today are the future leaders of tomorrow. Therefore, preparing them for leadership role that they have to carryout in the future is part of the religious obligation of both parents and community leaders.
This obligation cannot be implemented through school and religious centers alone- there has to be conductive platform and suitable environment with different kind of activities (mixture of religious and fun) that appeal tremendous reserved energy of teens so rear grey can apply their talents, creativities, and skills based on the work view of Islam.
To become a renewed establishment for all Muslim youth in Middle Georgia where talents, creativities, and skills meet virtue.
- To promote religious identity attachment and cultural diversity
- To promote communication skills among the youth and parents
- To develop athlete mentality among the youth
Activities (not limited to):
- Soccer/Tennis/Football/Hiking/Fishing/ and many others
- Leadership workshops
- Father-Son day/ Mother-Daughter day
- Parenting Workshops
Just talk with Imam you see him!
Copyright © 2021 Islamic Center of Middle Georgia - All Rights Reserved.